File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Postal grid stamp card set

I'm working on a big set of card using used postage stamps I've collected from favo's from US & foreign stamps from my Swap-bot buddies. I'm coloring them w/my new water color crayons. I luv how they color. I can color like when I was a kid. the colors are as vivid as the Crayola crayons we had as a kid in the 50's. The red is vivid like when we had as a kid. I can get a nice water color wash w/them. I can get a better effect than w/ my color pencils. I can't do water colors,they are too expensive to get a good product.I luv how easily they blend. I only have a 10 color set but I'm able to get the colors I want by blending.I use very little water on the paper. I wipe off my brush on a scrap paper 1st.I got the media cardstock set from Dick Blick @ C-mas time for 1/2 price.
I plan to use these for my card stash. I can quickly make them up into b-day card etc.I've been working on them during our BRR!! cold front to save my sanity. I do luv to color ,it destresses me out.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor