File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

110 cards to Gi's!!


Sat. 3 s/ments went out, 2 to Afghan,& 1 to Kuwait. I broke my own record !!!!!!The most has been 50 cards to go out. These are male themed images I have been working on since May. I have trains, fishing, l/houses theme related cards. A frog series that I had been collecting items for a year,I'm putting together my cards now from coloring w/ my color pencils this summer during the heat of the day in front of my a/c unit in my bdrm.
Look under GI cards on papercrafterplanet .I go by grandmabear. I have 2 albums, GI cards & GI cards, fall that I added this AM.
I couldn't done this w/o my friends on splitcoast stampers, SwapBot & 2 peas in the bucket. Frog stamps are hard to find. People have sent me frog stamped images,fishing items images,lighthouses, horses & military stamped images(which still need to be made into cards) Thanks to all those who have sent me RAK's & have swapped w/ me

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor