Tuesday, November 10, 2009
FINALLY!! Laura's baby pic's done
I finished the book Mon. pm. II t took me longer than expected. I started journaling the pages in Oct. a few a day sinceI can't hold a pen ve y longto keep my h/writing legible. I had 110 pic's to journal. I put ribbon on it Sat.I decided not to distess the edges w/the Ranger Walnut Distress ink. It was going to be too messy. The ink from the pad was getting on my hands & I didn't want it on my pages s/where smeared. I used up alot of my ribbon scraps,esp the small pieces.This is a big relief to have this done. Allen helped me stamp the last 6 strips w/the journal stamps. That saved my hands.