File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hummus eating dog!!!

George loves hummus!!! As usual he begs for food,he will paw U on Ur arm. Then he barks @ U like I want it now. I told him it wasn't meat. To shut him up, I gave him a fingerful of hummus. He devored & proceed to demand more. He just lapped it down like gravy. I eat alot of hummus when it's hot since it's easy to digest.
Sunday nite it was too hot to eat in the kitchen,so we were eating in our bdrm. I had asthma attack, a/c unit is in there to help me breathe. The dogs came in w/ Allen. While he was eating,his plate was on his lap: George jumped up on the bed & heads to his plate. He was ready to eat off it. He didn't get off the bed when spoken to, he just gave us the look with his eyes " like where is my plate?" M/while Fluffy is still on the floor being obedient
I never met a dog like him,he definatly has his mind, regardless of what U may say. He doesn't have the pack mentality most dogs have..

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor