File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lost more weight,again

Down to 134lbs today. Went to GI doc. Got to my back to my doc,derm doc,check out a spot on my leg been there awhile.More lab work ordered.
A hard wk,my friend Paula Harrison died of cancer last July. My 3rd friend,b/in-law died of cancer. Paula still had 2 t/age kids @ home. She &I raised our kids together in A.F, Utah,served my twin dau's as a leader in YW org. of the LDS church. I just talked to her a yr ago C-mas. I didn't get a card from a friend I known for 23 yrs. I finally connected w/her today. She has lost her foot from cancer. She had skin cancer,stage 4,now is stage 1 due to a cancer diet. She's a widow @ young age ,Kurt died of lung cancer. She can't use cruthes go d/stairs. Charlee is another survivor.
I did 9 s/k pg's y/day,2 more started. Finally got started on doing my mission s/bk from 35 yrs ago. I have made pockets for journal entries,s/bk, the 1st part of me leaving Texas for SLC,Ut. Working on s/lites on my companions. As missionaries we had to stay 24 hrs w/our companions,no TV,n/papers,radio,dating or movies. I spent 1yr in BC,Canada,6mo's in Alaska. We pay our own way and don't hold a job down . It was an interesting experience,h/light of my life. I made some gd friends then. I'm so glad I went. My body is in the trash can now.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor