File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Katya' altered box done

To keep busy before the test I made Katya a rock box for her b-day. I used pink,purple Mulberry paper. It took 3 layers,so the cigar box writing wouldn't showup. I Modge Podge some Hello Kitty stickers and cut out b-flies on it.I don't think the box is going to fall apart any time soon . Inside is a polished rock collection I gave her.
Now to come up w/an idea on how to display my seashell collection for Emma for a gift?
Made my friend Swat an Oriental card for late b-day. She called yesterday and said it's was so beautiful. Stamped up a bunch of Oriental images for later use. I finally got out Heidi's borrowed Oriental stamps and my new clear Oriental ones to stamp . Some I embossed to make them look elegant,others I used red ink on black paper since the Chinese use alot of red in their images.
Some I want to go back and color in w/ my pencils on details. I want to make up a set for a b-day gift and another to use myself

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor