File pictures

File pictures
Fluffy

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Squeaky wheel gets oiled!!!

After 2 weeks of phone calls to my dr's office I got tired of being put on hold!! I could spend 25 min's average on hold. Then I would be told the Dr. hadn't signed the paper. I went in Wed. for lab work & signed up to see the nurse practitioner. My BP had been high Tue nite & my stomach looked 3 mo's pregnant.I was patient no.1
She asked me how my power chair was. I said the Dr. hadn't signed my papers. she was really shocked they had sat around waiting for him to sign the.She said I get him to do this right away. They gave me more of a diuretic. It's the heat that does it to me on retaining fluids. I found out he went in to see a patient & not sign the paper . I told them I'm staying until he signs the paper & it gets faxed. I have to have that power chair.I'm going to my son's house & I need d that chair to get around. Istayed there until they faxed it &I got a copy.
I get home & eat some lunch. I call Hoveround on the fax paper work. The Atena form didn't get signed.The Dr. already left. Then he wasn't Thur.Finally on Friday the form got signed after 2 calls, 1 in am & the other@4pm.
Hoveround is supposed to do a demo. Wed. here @ the house for me to try the chair out
Now for Atena's look @ letter of medical necessity & get the final approval.Hopefully I have my chair in time @ Forest house May 28th.

No comments:

our puppy vistor

our puppy vistor